Need Help Paying Your Water Bill?

There is help available for low income St. Paul residents who need assistance paying for their water bill. The WaterWorks program is run by St. Paul Regional Water Services and Community Action Partnership of Ramsey and Washington Counties. It provides financial aid (up to $300 per year) to eligible families.

To qualify you must:

-Be in financial crisis

-Qualify under Minnesota state median income guidelines from the US

Department of Health and Human Services

-Have had the water service terminated or be in danger of termination.

-Have a past due balance of more than $150

If you are interested in learning more about the program and would like to apply, call St. Paul Regional Water Services at 651-266-6350.

5 views0 comments