• alyssa19391

How To Use The Tenant Forms On Our Website

Housing Hub offers a plethora of resources on our website for tenants, whether it’s information about financial assistance for residents affected by COVID-19, important forms, or some of the most frequently asked questions we get from tenants about various issues and concerns.

In order to keep the lines of communication open and running efficiently, we want to give a few friendly reminders about how to use the tenant forms on our website. These forms must be used for their intended purpose and for relevant concerns. Here is a guide on where to find the most commonly used forms on our website:

Notice To Vacate:

This form is to be used for residents who would like to terminate their tenancy and are giving their written 60-day notice. You must submit this form to Housing Hub 60 days before your lease expires.

You can find this form under the “Tenants” tab at the top of our website. Once you click on “Tenants”, scroll down and click on the “Notice To Vacate” tab in the middle of the page.

Maintenance Requests:

If you have a maintenance concern or issue, you must submit a work order via your online tenant portal or call the emergency maintenance hotline. A link to your online portal can be found at the top of our website, just click on “Tenant Portal”. For a step-by-step guide on how to submit a maintenance request through your portal, click here: https://www.housinghubmn.com/post/submitting-maintenance-requests-101

Maintenance Dispute Form:

If you have questions about any maintenance charges or repair jobs you are not satisfied with, you can submit a maintenance dispute form. Hover your mouse over the “Tenants” tab at the top of the website, and then click on “Maintenance Procedures” in the drop down menu. Scroll down the page to find the maintenance dispute form.

Security Deposit Dispute Form:

This form is for previous residents that have a question or concern about the security deposit letter they received after move out. Click on the “Tenants” tab at the top of our website, then scroll down the page and click on “Security Deposit Dispute” on the right-hand side.

Overwhelmed Tenant Form:

This form is for residents who are feeling overwhelmed and are not sure where to look for help with their rent. We have a number of different links to this form on our website - You can find it by clicking on the “COVID-19” tab at the top of the website, or hover your mouse over the “More” tab and click on “Overwhelmed Tenant Form”.

Tenant Feedback/Issues/Concerns Form:

This form is for any tenant concerns or issues that you would like to bring to our attention. You can find it by hovering your mouse over the “More” tab on the top right-hand side of the website and then clicking on “Contact” in the drop down menu. Scroll down the page and click on “Current Tenant Feedback/Issues/Concern Form”.

Following these guidelines helps us take care of your questions, problems, and concerns quicker and more efficiently!

9 views0 comments
351 Kellogg Blvd East
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Office Hours:
Mon-Fri | 9am-5pm 
  • Instagram - White Circle
  • Facebook - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Tumblr - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle

All Rights Reserved ​© 2013-2019 Housing Hub, LLC