How To Properly Submit Certified Funds

Certified funds is just one of the many forms of payment Housing Hub accepts from tenants. Money orders, a cashier’s check, and MoneyGrams are just a few examples.

We want to give tenants a few friendly reminders when it comes to how to properly fill out and submit certified funds.

When filling out a money order, make sure you put “Housing Hub LLC” in the “Pay To/Pay To The Order Of” section and include Housing Hub’s address. Be sure to also include your name, address, and signature on the FRONT of the certified funds. DO NOT sign the back of the money order.

Here are a few examples on how to fill out some of the most common certified funds we receive:

If you have any questions, please give our office a call!

14 views0 comments